Working for this small friendly office abased in central Chesham you will part of a small team mainly responsible procurement and point of sale administration. You will ideally have over 1 years’ experience in an admin/office role and have good IT skills. Knowledge of Sage is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
This role will be initially for a 3-month contract, likely to go to a permanent position thereafter.
Duties and experience required:
- Knowledge of Sage and ideally Sage 200 (but training will be given)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to perform various other tasks in the office,
- Picking, packing and sending out samples from their offices
- In charge of ordering, stock taking and sending out all marketing material
- Collecting deliveries from reception, packing shelves with samples, sending out samples etc)
- Flexibility to cover for other colleagues
- Helping with other admin tasks as and when required.
Benefits include free parking, 6% pension contribution, 25 days holiday pa and a quarterly bonus scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'