Tate are working with a growing company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an Administration Assistant to provide a range of administrative services to ensure effective business support. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director as well as assisting the Operations Director.
The role will include:
- Answering incoming calls and queries, emails and responding appropriately
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly report and statistics
- Managing all processes around company vehicles
- Placing orders and processing invoices
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Managing resources
- Liaising between stakeholders and team members
- Produce and distribute monthly newsletters
- Assist with projects when required
- Create and assist with tender documents and presentations
- Record keeping
The successful candidate will:
- Have administration experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
The working hours for the role are Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00. My client are offing a salary up to £21000 D.O.E. If you have any further questions please call Tate on .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'