Our client is a leading manufacturer based on the outskirts of Norwoch. Due to expansion they require a temporary Administration Assistant for 1-3 months.
Job role and duties
General Admin tasks to support the team
Accuracy/Attention to detail and understanding instructions etc key.
Subcontract Orders administration once approved:
• Input Order on AX
• Compile T&C’s for QS to sign off
• Issue Order/T&C’s by email and post
• Manage signed Order return process
• Maintain Order Log in terms of input fields
• Maintain ABP/QS ORDERS Mailbox/Log for Monday meeting
• Data Input to Croydon, Live West and Dumfries, as required.
• Where Contract’s dictate, maintain PCR Log and records in readiness for Applications
• Data input assistance throughout month with Kardex status updates, Property values/units etc
Weekly Subcontractor Invoice Front Sheets
• Compile Front Sheets for QS review/sign off
• Data input to EFM Templates for QS review/completion
New Subcontractor Packs
• Issue Pack and manage return process in terms of Document tick list and internal sign off
• Handover Packs administration
• Work Order admin
• Fensa Certificates admin
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to or call
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'