Are you looking for a new administrative assistant opportunity?
Do you have experience of arranging/coordinating meetings and events?
Then this could be a great role for you!
I am working with an educational college who carry out medical research. They are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their friendly team on a temporary basis. This is a responsible role requiring efficient administrative skills combined with a professional, proactive and flexible approach to work. The successful applicant will have a `can do` attitude combined with the experience, skills and attributes to handle a wide range of confidential information. They are offering a pay rate of £13.67 per hour.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director will include;
* Arranging meetings including the preparation and circulation of papers for meetings in addition to arranging meeting rooms and ordering refreshments.
* Managing accommodation and transports for high-level visitors.
* Making travel arrangements for both UK and overseas travel on behalf of the Office. Producing itineraries and travel documentation and arranging appropriate travel insurance.
* Coordination of meeting room booking system. Allocating meeting rooms, weekly checks of availability and booking and managing the facilities within those meeting rooms.
* Replying to a range of issues on behalf of the team and completing the necessary research for dealing effectively with Executive Office postal correspondence, telephone calls and emails.Managing one-off projects and additional activities as agreed with the team lead.
* Setting up, maintaining, and improving (when necessary) the Team`s filing systems.
For further information on this opportunity please call Lewis Smith on or apply via this advert and we will get back to you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'