Our client is a leading Networking Events specialist. Due to increased growth and expansion our client is seeking an experienced administrator to join the team. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree standard and will have relevant experience. Our client is seeking a talented Administrator who is looking to progress and take on more responsibility.
For the ideal candidate our client is offering a competitive salary, a brilliant office with amazing views and location and an enthusiastic team.
· Process all registrations for Events and Private Dinners
· Maintain up to date attendee list per event on Excel
· Ensure all delegate contact information is accurately entered onto CRM system
· Issue booking confirmations to delegates and sponsors via CRM system
· Create and issue invoices
· Chase overdue invoices where necessary
· Add client logo’s to relevant website pages
· Pre-event support
· Issue all event operational and logistical information to all attendees
· Answer client queries promptly and accurately
· Issue and chase all communications re the pre-event online questionnaires for 1-1 meeting scheduling
· Chase speakers for their presentations
· Create event badges for all attendees
· Assist at event on site - when required
· Assist with event set up, registrations and customer service at the 2-day events and private dinner events
· Other - ad hoc and when time permits
· Support the marketing manager - event listings, data building, website updates, email marketing
· Office support - stationary orders, staff events, venue searches
- Customer Service
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'