Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment are multi-award winning, legal recruitment experts with a 15-year track record of success in the legal sector. We are an APSCo affiliated professional services recruiter with an Investors in People Gold standard accreditation. We have developed a reputation for driving excellence in customer service and efficiency in the recruitment process; our business, put simply, is to remove the pain points candidates and hirers can experience on their legal recruitment journeys and we deliver this on a national and international level.
We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join our friendly, busy team in our prestigious office right in the heart of Spinningfields, Manchester. The successful candidate will be a graduate (minimum 2:1 achieved) who is energetic with a hard-working ethos and looking for a role to really kick start their career in a hugely rewarding industry. This opportunity has fantastic development and progression on offer with the opportunity to move into a Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant role within a 6 month period.
It would be preferable that the candidate has previous experience in an administrative, customer service or sales role with experience of handling telephone calls. The candidate must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work within a fast paced environment and use own initiative. IT skills are essential.
As an Administration Assistant you will be supporting a busy team of recruitment consultants undertaking the following duties:
- First point of contact to clients and candidates over telephone and face to face handling all queries
- Taking accurate messages and relaying to the relevant person
- Database cleansing projects
- Updating client/candidate records
- Resourcing duties such as job advert writing and candidate sourcing
- Train and hotel bookings
- Ordering stationary and office equipment
- Printing, scanning, photocopying and dealing with post
- General upkeep of the office
In return you can be rewarded with:
- 25 days holiday per year plus paid bank holidays
- Development and progression on offer to move into a Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant role within 6 months
- Opportunity to earn further holidays through attendance as well as Birthday Off and Length of Service
- An active social calendar with nights out and events arranged by our Social Committee
- Fresh fruit delivery twice a week
- State-of-the-art working environment based in the heart of Spinningfields
- Overnight all-inclusive AGM at 5* resorts in Europe
- Company pension scheme
- Customer Services
- Administration Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'