A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join a wonderful law firm in their busy, but fun and lively HR team. No specific HR experience is required for this role, but a solid grounding and administration background is essential. This is an amazing opening for the right person to kick start a long term career in Human Resources in a wonderfully supportive and collaborative environment.
The focus of the role will be to provide administration support to the HR Team across all aspects of HR. The role will be responsible for supporting the HR function with administration workload such as; generating new starter paperwork for employees and casual workers, updating the HR database and generating variation to terms documentation, supporting recruitment campaigns, dealing with general enquiries via the HR inbox and phone, and processing leaver details. The role will support the HR team to deliver a high quality of service to the firm.
HR Administrator (general duties):
The HR Administrator will provide general administrative support to the HR Operations team and the firm. Working alongside the other HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with queries from members of the firm, responding or forwarding as necessary
- Co-ordinating the new starter, leaver and change of status administration processes including but not limited to preparing letters, updating the HR system, payroll & other support department notifications.
- Co-ordinating the firm's induction programme including conducting the first day HR induction session for all new starters.
- Organising new starter training including sending out invites and collating responses.
- To act as a systems administrator and main point of contact for the HR system, taking overall responsibility for accuracy of data, the creation of reports and links to payroll.
- Administration of the absence self-certification process.
- Providing administration support for the annual salary review process including sending out salary increase letters and updating the HR system.
- Coordinating the administration of new temporary staff as needed.
- Booking external training courses and log attendance on individual training records. Being a point of contact for external training suppliers.
- Updating and maintain accurate training records.
- Review, update and distribute probation and annual Performance Development Review (PDR)/appraisal paperwork and log completed forms.
- Support with the firm's annual promotion process including preparing all associated paperwork and updating the HR system.
The HR Administrator will also have the opportunity to get involved in a number of projects within the team including CSR, diversity and inclusion, trainee recruitment process, trainee induction and summer vacation scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'