An outstanding opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious law firms in the world! This could be the perfect opportunity for a recent college leaver to use their skills to secure a dream role which will kick start your legal career. Our elite client is eager to find a confident, organised administration assistant to join this friendly, collaborative team.
Administration Assistant duties:
- Contributing to secretarial group meetings, firm initiatives, focus groups and pilot groups.
- Providing practical support to elite lawyers as an administration assistant, performing at the highest level.
- Delivering high quality, accurate work whilst responding to changes in competing priorities.
- Assisting with fee earner expense claims, cheque related positions and other banking related admin.
- Meeting deadlines and negotiating alternate time frames where necessary.
- Adhering to correct office policies and practices whilst maintain a vigilant and inquisitive work ethic.
- Assisting with updating client information and relevant databases.
Our client is looking for administration assistant with a minimum of grade C in English and Maths but who also possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. The firm are based on the doorstep of Liverpool Street Station, making your commute as easy as possible!
So, if you want to work for this prestigious law firm that's host to outstanding benefits and a competitive salary then get in touch today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'