£16,000 - £18,000
Manchester City Centre
A market leading Legal firm in Manchester City Centre are recruiting for the third time this year alone due to expansion and client portfolio growth.
This is a firm that are best known for investing in their staff, training & developing employees and offering an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly & annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Regular social events
- Life insurance
- Private health care
Reporting into the Office Manager and working in a team of three, you will receive exposure to an outstanding training programme from day one and will be supported by management in the career path you want to take.
This is a long-term opportunity for somebody who genuinely wants to stay with a successful firm; one Administrator has just been promoted to a Paralegal and another one got promoted to Secretary last month therefore there are various opportunities for you to develop with this business.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with calls into the business from clients
- Meeting & greeting visitors and clients into the office
- Opening and scanning post, placing scanned post into the Case Management system
- Creating documents to be sent to clients
- Ordering of stationery supplies for the office
- Archiving of client files
- Setting up meeting rooms for appointments and training purposes
This is the perfect role for somebody who has 6 - 12 months' administration experience but is now looking for that next step in their career where you can move up the ladder with a fantastic company.
In a great office environment, they celebrate each staff member's birthday with presents, regular staff nights out & activities in the office; this is genuinely a brilliant place to work.
To be considered immediately, please apply or email your CV to
- Administration Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'