This is an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to work as a part of a high performing team within a growing business.
As the Administration Assistant, you'll contribute toward the smooth running of the back office, assisting with day to day ad hoc administration duties. This role is ideal for someone highly organised and adaptable that is used to working as part of a team.
Our client are an innovative banking group in Northwich that cover trade finance, commercial banking and asset management. They are growing and looking for dedicated candidates with strong administrative skills.
The main duties of the Administration Assistant are:
Providing support for the Northwich Trade Finance Back Office team
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Opening, sorting, distribution and franking of mail throughout the day
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including responsibility for handling deliveries
- Monitor and order/purchase of office stationary and toners
- Completing filing, scanning and archiving and also being the go-to-person within the office
- Making up of welcome packs to be issued to customers
- Organising lunches/teas when necessary
- Typing, printing, photocopying and generally assisting the office staff as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
At least 1 year within administration
- MS Office skills (Word and Excel essential)
- Have excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to their work
- High level of accuracy and thorough in the approach to all duties
- Effective Time Management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and at consistent working levels
- Highly literate and numerate, with excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Pro-active and ambitious
- Flexibility to support differing areas of the business as workload demands
Great opportunity for an Administration Assistant.
Mon - Fri
£18,000- £20,000 per annum.
- *banking* *administrator* *administrative assistant*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'