This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and professional Administrator to provide a range of administrative support to a busy team.
Based at their offices in Dunkeswell, you will be supporting a small team with a variety of time-specific tasks, enabling them to provide their clients with a professional and efficient service. If you are available immediately and are looking for interesting and varied temporary administration work then please get in touch.
Duties will include:
- Inputting accurate order information and updating accordingly as required.
- Tracking orders and liaising with the team to update changes to costs and deadlines.
- Ordering vehicles and plant hire machinery.
- Finance administration including raising purchase orders and matching supplier invoices.
- Answering and handling telephone enquiries.
Skills and experience:
- Administration experience, ideally from supporting and coordinating team activities.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel. Sage experience would be an advantage.
- Professional and warm communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills including the ability to work to deadlines without compromising accuracy.
This is a temporary position that may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.
Free parking on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'