Are you interested in joining a company within the education sector that pride themselves on their dazzling customer service?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join a fun and vibrant education funding company. Their full focus is on helping schools, colleges and universities keep their teaching environment up to date with the very latest equipment; generally making their lives easier and more fun for their pupils.
This company are looking for an Administration Assistantto join the team on a permanent basis. You’ll be an integral part of the company’s administration team where you’ll have the ability to input on the direction of the business and its processes. A determination to succeed and an appetite to take on responsibility will maximise the potential of this fulfilling career opportunity.
What’s on offer?
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Social events
- Potential Bonus Scheme
- Career progression
- Full on-site training
Duties as Administration Assistant:
- To deal with basic customer service enquiries
- To answer calls in a professional, positive manner and transfer to the correct person or take an accurate message to email to the intended recipient
- To obtain competitive quotes on equipment from suppliers
- To create a proposal using details provided by the account manager
- To maintain all records in a neat and tidy manner and to maintain the filing and archiving system in line with the company’s guidelines
- To generate invoices and post payments to bespoke database
- To maintain the display screens ensuring the information is up to date
- To purchase equipment using a purchase order system and ensuring deliveries and warranty registrations are completed on time
- To ensure accurate database management ensuring that up to date leases and records are kept on clients and the TR / CRM accurately records the latest information
- To generate reports requested by management through our databases
- To complete basic analysis for reports generated when requested
- To manage incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring the banking of cheques is completed by the deadline set by the bank
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- GCSE Grade A*-C in Maths and English
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills paying attention to Excel
- Good communication skills
- Strong rapport building with customers at every level
- Can do attitude
- Problem solving
- Be able to work in a fast paced office environment
What’s nice to have?
- 1 years office experience
If you are looking to work in a fun, face paced office environment and think that you have what it takes to succeed then don’t waste any more time and send your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'