I have had a fantastic opportunity arise for an Administration Assistant to join my prestigious client in Yeovil.
This is a temporary position that could lead to a permanent role.
You will be reporting to the Administration Manager and you will be responsible of processing of delivery's and all other associated workloads.
- Minute Taking
- General Admin tasks such as scanning, filing photocopying
- Liasing with different team members
- Typing of letters and correspondence
- Process & chase orders, while directly liaising with the customer
- Dealing with and enquiries or problems that arise
Full Training will be given, but minute taking and a confident user of excel is a must
The ideal candidate:
- Flexible and willing to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in liaising with staff on all levels
- Available Immediately
Due to the nature of the site you will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland at a cost of £25 to yourself.
If interested please call Kelly O'Donnell on or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'