Do you have experience as an administrator?
Would you like to join an exciting new company?
Then we have the job for you!
Envigo are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join their LAT team to provide assistance by checking current and completed study and facility data and preparing data ready for study arrival and critical phases of studies.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of study files
- Organising and preparing data ready for despatch to Study Directors
- Communicating with management and other team members when issues arise and offering possible solutions in order to improve quality
- Monitoring and reporting on departmental metrics to identify areas for process improvements to enhance departmental quality and compliance
- Reviewing central data schedule to ensure data is despatched to Toxicology Operations as scheduled to meet data milestones.
- Supporting the training of technical staff to QC check data
- Providing other administrative support as required
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills; verbal, written and visual
- Computer skills - Excel and Word
- A good level of initiative; to be able to work within defined processes and systems of work, escalating 'non-routine’ issues as appropriate to management level.
- Confidence at working with people at all levels of the organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"