Manchester (Near the City Centre, easy public transport links / Free Car Parking)
£16k-£18k Dependent Upon Experience
We are looking to recruit a professional, enthusiastic and flexible candidate Administration Assistant to support the Internal Audit Administrator in providing the Internal Audit Team with an efficient and client focused department administration service. As Administration Assistant, you will have excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone, as you will be required to work with people at all levels, including Partner, Managers and our clients. You will demonstrate enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering a high quality administration service to clients and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Administration Assistant Duties will include:
- Using internal audit software to generate audit reports and formatting and preparing these to department standards for issue to clients;
- Liaising with the internal audit team and clients to ensure that report and other queries are resolved;
- Updating the internal audit software package on a weekly basis to provide accurate records for future work;
- Preparing reports and other technical information for the internal audit team to use during client visits;
- Booking accommodation and travel arrangements;
- Management of all incoming and outgoing departmental post and audit paperwork, including entry into and filing on our electronic document storage system;
- Responding to requests from the Internal Audit Administrator, the Internal Audit team
- Providing reception cover on an ad hoc basis;
- Competent in Word, Excel and other software packages.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"