Established in 2004, our client is a leading, ambitious and rapidly expanding business. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join their Derby based exhibition and sponsorship sales team. This is a full time, permanent position.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Experience within a similar role
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Conversant with all Microsoft programmes
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s, Grade A-C (including English and Maths)
- Strong organisational skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be included within the team bonus and incentive schemes. Also, you will be responsible for working on multiple objectives at one time and upholding a high level of customer service to both the company’s internal and external clients.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Liaising with the company’s clients to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided
- Updating information on the company’s website
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Working closely with exhibitors and sponsors to ensure that they are receiving the outlines benefits and sponsorship packages
- Maintaining accuracy when updating internal documents and the company data base
- Supporting the team during busy periods
- Making outbound calls to make customers aware of special offers and events
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job