First point of contact answering the phone for both engineers and clients directing calls as necessary.
Loading new calls received via email or telephone into call logging computer system including client acknowledgement when jobs are received.
Giving out purchase order numbers to suppliers and sub-contractors alike.
Generate new PPM orders where required.
Liaising with Engineers and Clients in order to assist the Works Supervisors and Administrators as necessary.
Provide cover for Works Supervisors, Administrators, Assistants and Out of Hours where required.
Have a basic understanding of the Supervisor and Administrator role in order to assist when working out of hours.
Any other duties as required by the business
Training will be provided for all of the above
Salary ranges from £13,000 - £17,000 per annum dependant on experience
Person SpecificationEssential at Recruitment
- GCSE Level education - Minimum grade C in Maths & English
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- IT literate
- Works well as part of a team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to input data onto a database accurately and quickly
- Working within an office environment.
- Good telephone manner
- Good written and verbal skills
- Able to provide good customer care
- Able to take telephone notes and give them to the appropriate team member
- Provide a can-do attitude to work
- A good organiser
- Purchase Order
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job