This is a great temporary opportunity with potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate. Our client is looking for someone to join them to support their busy team in Barnstaple immediately.
- Reception / Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Handling external or internal communication
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff organising, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
- Any ad hoc duties that maybe requested from time to time.
- Self-starter and motivated individual
- 1 plus years administration experience (such as provision of information, data entry, data processing and filing of documentation)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills, experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
If you are free to start immediately and happy to take a temporary contract then please apply or if you would like any further information please contact Nadia on or
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job