Commercial 4 U part of The 4 U Group are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to provide administrative and clerical support to the locality based team and team manager for a local authority in Northumberland.
- Data inputting on the central database and liaising with the admin coordinator to produce statistics for reports.
- Assisting with diary management.
- Minute taking, preparing and circulating agendas, minutes and correspondence as necessary.
- Complying with policies and procedures relating to child protections, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection.
- Undertaking complex IT tasks such as designing posters, certificates and display materials and preparing handouts for training purposes.
- Other general admin duties such as photocopying, scanning and faxing.
All suitable candidates must have:
- GCSE Grade C or above in four subjects including Maths and English.
- ECDL or equivalent.
- RSA II or equivalent.
- Several years experience working in an office environment including responsibility for developing and managing admin systems.
- Excellent communications skills consistent with working in a team environment.
Experience within a local government and budget admin experience and knowledge of LA service provision is desired but NOT essential.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact the Commercial desk and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
- Local Government
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"