My client are a leading logistics company based in Eccles. An exciting opportunity has come up for an individual with administrative experience to join their Accounts team. They are looking to take on an Account Co-coordinator to assist with office administration and client relationships.
The individual will be the first point of contact within the business for the clients and thus must posses an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
Responsibilities of the individual:
- Coordinating client accounts across the business
- Have the responsibility to answer the phone, reply to emails, and other admin duties.
- Tracking client orders/Inputting and processing orders- experience of this would be highly beneficial.
The right candidate will:
- Have administrative and customer service experience
- Be able to organise their day effectively
- Be a great communicator and posses an upbeat attitude
- Have Microsoft office experience e.g. excel
- Data input experience
The salary for the right candidate will be 18k.
Adventurous if the candidate can drive, but not essential.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job