Permanent Full Time
Salary meets National Living Wage but negotiable depending on experience.
Pertemps are working well a well established and reputable legal firm to help find a clerk to join their business support team and assist the Senior clerk on a Full Time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with some professional services administration support experience to join a highly regarded organisation with excellent career prospects.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Providing general support to the Senior Clerk as and when required in all aspects of clerking members
- Dealing with incoming and out going post
- Acting as a point of contact to chamber members for their administrative support
- Liaising with solicitor clients to arrange conferences and general appointments
- Accurately recording data on Meridan software to ensure all records are up to date
- Maintaining and developing effective relationships with solicitor clients
The successful applicant:
- Ambitious and motivated and used to working within a commercially focused team
- A confident communicator with an ability to develop good working relationships with Colleagues and Clients
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Desirable if experience of working with a legal environment previously. Although not essential as training will be given, would be advantageous that applicants have some experience of managing diaries.
Interviews being held week commencing 16th April.
Please contact Michelle at the Pertemps Southampton branch or apply online with a full up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job