Are you a competent Administrator with an excellent eye for detail? Would you enjoy a support role utilising your excellent office and IT skills?
We have a great opportunity for a process driven Administrator to join a fun and friendly team in Oxford.
Your duties will include:
- data input for which accuracy is imperative
- liaising with other departments and external parties by phone / email to chase outstanding documentation
- maintaining accurate records / database
- reception cover during busy / lunch periods
- adhoc support duties - filing / scanning
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- a can do attitude - this is a busy office and all hands to the pump is the ethos
- a confident and friendly telephone manner
- good all round IT skills in both Word and Excel
- the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- a willingness to turn your hand to any task to assist the team
This is a great, full time temporary opportunity working Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm within a small, friendly office in Oxford.
As this position is to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job