Are you seeking an Administration opportunity where no two days are the same? A position that offers excellent training and the chance to gain great experience within banking?
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator / Processor to work for one of the UK's leading Banks in their busy office in Edinburgh. Our client is looking for a motivated and professional individual who strives to complete tasks at the highest possible standard using excellent attention to detail.
As an Administrator you will be carrying out a range of assigned specialist clerical / technical support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
- Carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical / technical support duties ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- When required prepare a range of returns and reports as appropriate.
- Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Previous administration experience or experience working within an office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organises own work to achieve accuracy and completeness in a timely manner.
- Approachable and responds appropriately to business needs.
Initially on a 6 Month Contract working 9 - 5 Monday - Friday this role is paying £8.45 per hour.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to apply here for immediate consideration.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job