Castle Business Support are recruiting for an Administration Assistant on a part-time basis to join a fast paced global FMCG business based in Scarborough on a 9 month fixed term contract.
- Are you a highly experienced strong administrator?
- Are you computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PP and SAP?
- Are you able to prioritise your workload with a positive can-do attitude?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Research and Development Team of a great organisation, being responsible for the day to day administration in an accurate, timely and effective manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support
- Managing calendars and appointments
- Arrange all travel arrangements for the leadership team
- Type correspondence, minutes, reports and presentation materials
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally.
- You MUST be a strong administrator with a strong character
- You MUST have excellent communication skills
- You MUST be computer literate including excel, PP and ideally SAP
- You MUST be able to prioritise your workload and have a keen eye for detail
- IDEALLY you will come from a FMCG environment
- You MUST be a team player with the ability to work at pace
The culture of this business is ambitious, fast moving and incredibly challenging and this role would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their commercial career. This is a fixed term contract of 9/12 months
As a part-time Administration Assistant, youwill benefit from:
- £11,500 - £12,500 pa dependable on experience (£21,500 - £23,400 FTE)
- 9/12 month fixed term contract, on a part-time basis
- Good accessible location commutable from Scarborough, Bridlington and surrounding areas
- Free on-site parking
- Working for well established, successful global business that is going through continued and sustained expansion in their market
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates.
CONTACT: Kate Spivey on or email
- administration/part-time/assistant/personal assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job