Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 25 hours per week
Contract: Part Time, Permanent
DCS Sonovision UK provides a full range of Technical Publications to multi-national companies world-wide. We develop printed, electronic and online documentation, working to industry specific standards for the Defence, Energy and Aerospace sectors.
The role will involve performing reception duties and providing a single point of contact for administrative tasks to support all areas of the business. Anyone looking to progress their career will find this an ideal opportunity.
- Reception duties, answering all inbound telephone calls, meeting and greeting visitors and providing refreshments. Managing the company diary and conference room bookings.
- Arranging national and international travel and accommodation bookings for all members of staff
- Organising Company events
- Supporting Facilities Management with office/building maintenance
- Purchasing of office supplies and consumables
- General day to day administrative duties to include filing, updating documents, data inputting
- Assisting the accounts department to maintain the job register, process weekly time sheets, assist in preparation of monthly invoicing and credit control.
To be considered for this opportunity:
You will need to be a hardworking, highly motivated individual that is confident to deal with internal and external customers
- A minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Excellent communication skills with a confident and personable telephone manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Please note candidates must successfully undergo UK Security Vetting before they can be appointed.
The level of security needed is Security Check (SC).
No Agencies please
- Microsoft Office
- Data input
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"