- Provide an outstanding service to all customers internally and externally.
- To be aware of and comply with the Company's legal liabilities and responsibilities
- To be aware of and comply with the Company Security policy.
- To be aware of and ensure compliance with industry requirements at all time.
- Assist the Team Manager in their responsibility to ensure compliance with GDP.
- Be aware of and comply with all GDP SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) that you have been trained in.
- To assist the RPs and Assistant to the RP on a daily basis in all aspects of their duties.
- Time management of the team
- To answer and make telephone calls when necessary.
- To carry out clerical duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, e- mailing typing and collating documents.
- To assist the RPs in ensuring that the documentation and records are maintained, analysed, trended, stored and archived correctly.
- To carry out stock checks, when required.
- To deal with returns by customers.
- To be responsible for the weekly tempulog alarm testing.
- To check the POs daily for suppliers and update the suppliers list on the RP and shared drive
- Other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time by company managers, including delegated duties during the absence of colleagues.
- Essential PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent clerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good understanding of confidentiality.
- Willing to learn new skills