Skills: administration, buying, customer service, processing orders, sales order, delivery notes, booking appointments, reception, meet & greet
****YourRecruit are now working from brand new offices in Kingsgate House, Redhill. To discuss your CV and permanent / temporary / contract job search please drop in and visit us - we are always here to help.****
Working for a highly innovative and experienced family run company, this is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to utilise their gained administration skills and experience. This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available.
The purpose of this role is to provide Administrative business support and office/enquiry/sales duties. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Telephone support, dealing with customer enquiries
- Producing basic Quotes
- Basic Sales Order
- Enquiry follow-up
- Liaising with customers and production team of delivery dates/issues/problems
- Customer communication
- Processing office post and organising and liaising with couriers
- General office administrative duties where required including filing and correspondence, buying and office maintenance
- Creating delivery notes and labels
- Administrative/PA support to Directors
- Assistant duties to office/Directors
The ideal candidate would have experience of working within a similar position, providing full office assistance with customer queries, office enquiries and Director Support. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a budding family run business who offer full training and scope for development.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Invoicing experience would be advantageous
- Organised, proactive work manner
- Basic PC skills, using Microsoft applications and other CRM/ERP systems (Progress-Plus)
- Experience within the manufacturing industry or similar
- Experience of using Sage Line 50
Keyword: administration, buying, customer service, processing orders, sales order, delivery notes, booking appointments. Reception, meet & greet
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- customer service
- processing orders
- sales order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job