Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
You'll provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Audit and Tax departments in our Gatwick office.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be responsible for filing and photocopying
- you'll take telephone messages and ensure that these are relayed promptly and accurately
- you’ll be responsible for minute taking during team meetings
- you'll occasionally type routine correspondence
- you'll arrange room bookings and catering
- you'll produce bills and reports on the Firm's practice management system (PMS)
- you'll book travel and accommodation for the office
- you'll be the department contact for other departments such as finance
- you'll act as cover for reception - lunchtimes, annual leave and other absences
- you'll ensure that the firm’s database (InterAction) is kept updated
- you'll assist with the marketing team in arranging events, monitoring the events inbox and ad hoc marketing duties
- you'll assist the audit department with Caseware
- general ad hoc admin duties including assisting with cover for other members of the admin team, ie holidays and other absences
- you’ll be responsible to carry out any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
- you’ll be trained as the Health and Safety officer for the office
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- you'll have at least five GCSE's at grades A - C, including Maths and English
- you'll ideally have previous administration experience in an office environment
- you'll have excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Administrative Support