Our client, one of the world's largest providers of transportation and logistics services are currently looking for a temporary admin assistant for 2-3 months.
This role will involve working in a busy logistics office, helping to organise and keep up to date various in house systems.
- Dealing with telephone calls from customers and clients
- Filing, photocopying and organising various paperwork
- Updating various computer systems
- Office based administration experience
- IT literate including word and excel
- Team player
- Commercially aware
- Construction industry experience an advantage
This will be for 5 hours per day (start time to be confirmed but will be between 08:00 to 09:30)
Free car parking
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job