Administration Support, Basingstoke, Temp to Perm, £10 Per Hour Base Rate, £11.21 Per Hour with Holiday pay
Your new company
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly professional and marketing leading organisation, in the role of Administration Support.
Your new role
You will be joining a well established high performing professional team and you will be responsible for:
- Manage the main entrance of the building to ensure visitors are greeted in a timely fashion and security procedures are completed.
- Coordinate the Office Maintenance Schedule and ensure all routine service contracts are being met.
- Updating of records and certificates to ensure waste is disposed of in line with Company policy.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Arrange for the regular testing of electrical equipment and safety devices, be responsible for booking contractors/engineers.
- Complete the key muster twice a year for every member of staff for all keys, fobs, site passes and submit to the Security Team.
- Ensure that professional standards are always maintained within the meeting room suite and general office areas.
- Be responsible for New Starter office inductions, ID Pass activation and de-activation for leavers and any office desk moves. Coordinating shared services.
- Complete stock checks and ordering kitchen, toilet and stationery stock, raise on-going 12 month PO's for service agreements, ad-hoc purchase orders for monthly facilities and PO's for invoices, raising PO's for any alarm activation.
- Organise annual office events and fund raising events and any ad hoc office tasks when required.
- Occasional travel is necessary to provide cover at other sites.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, engaging and organised individual. They will have an exceptional eye for detail and a be confident and competent IT user. There CV will clearly demonstrate stability and experience of providing administration support in a highly professional organisation.
What you'll get in return
This role is a great opportunity to join a highly professional business in a full time, temporary to permanent Administration Support role; Mon to Fri - 8.30am to 5pm. £10 Per Hour Base Rate, £11.21 Per Hour with Holiday Pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job