Skills: Strong IT skills, order processing, attention to detail, numerate, team player, excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday, Christmas shutdown, Pension
About the Company
Would you like to join a thriving company who have over 35 years experience?
Are you looking for a strong team environment, where everyone works together to complete projects on time?
Do you want a role where you are co-ordinating numerous projects, liaising with the internal team, suppliers and clients?
Established in 1980, this company offer a range of services to enable their clients to present themselves professionally online, in print and in venues. They offer a friendly and professional service, ensuring that their clients needs are met and that they are delighted with the end result.
What will your working week be like?
Working alongside an in-house team of designers, a strong sales team, factories and suppliers you are the person that manages orders from start to finish. You will be responsible for ensuring communication at all points of the order process and your duties will include;
- Quotations of small, repeat orders
- Processing new business orders
- Checking designs for accuracy of details and ensuring that proofs are signed off by the client
- Ensuring that orders are processed in a timely manner
- Producing purchase orders and sending to factories and suppliers
- Updating stock sheets
- Processing invoices
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally come from a print or signage background and have an understanding of the process. You will need to be able to balance assertiveness and friendliness and the following skills will also be needed;
- Strong IT Skills across MS Office with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues to obtain information in a timely manner
- A friendly and professional telephone manner when communicating with clients
- Able to manage numerous projects from start to finish, maintaining awareness of orders at all stages
- You will need to be a real team player, and happy to pitch in with any duties needed to get the job done!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Order processing, Proofing, client relationships, print, signage, project management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Strong IT skills
- attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- order processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job