This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant to become a part of a fantastic team within the professional services industry in Stockport. The role will involve offering administration and secretarial support for sensitive cases across the UK and throughout the wider office.
Our client are a service provider in Stockport that support a number of businesses and individuals across with UK in a highly confidential manner. They are looking for professional candidates that are used to working in a fast paced environment whilst working accurately and efficiently.
The duties of the Administration Assistant are to include:
- All ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Taking referrals and supporting with sensitive, confidential cases
- Liaising with people on all levels
- Accurately dealing with email and telephone queries
- Supporting the resolution of invoice queries
- Follow all administrative guidelines
- Dealing promptly with telephone queries from clients
- General administration duties
- Monthly management of reports on Excel and Word
The ideal Administration Assistant will have/be:
- The ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Have the ability to build excellent working relationships with the other team members
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to remain confidential at all times
- Experience working with solicitors, psychologists, social workers is beneficial
EXCELLENT MICROSOFT WORD AND EXCEL SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL!
An amazing opportunity for a strong Administrator to become a part of the team and really make a difference whilst developing your skills and growing along with the company.
£16,000-£18,000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job