Cordant People are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who are a market leader in their current sector. They are looking for an exceptional administrator to join their team. This is an fantastic opportunity to join a company and chance to progress through the company.
This role would suit a confident sales person who is a self starter,that wants to start their career.
Main duties -
- Creating and editing PDF documents.
- Preparation of figure using GIS (training will be provided).
- Preparation of figures using Corel Draw (training will be provided).
- Preparation of meeting rooms - refreshments/technical equipment/seating.
- Scanning, photocopying and burning CD's and CD labels.
- Answering telephone/reception duties.
- Compiling, formatting, printing and binding reports and documents to QMS standard.
- Archiving - recalling, tracking and sending boxes, and maintaining accuracy of all archiving records.
- Maintaining copiers and printers.
- Keeping admin/post areas tidy.
Tasks as Required
* Typing/editing documents and assisting staff with report formatting.
* Arranging travel/car hire/accommodation for consultants.
* Opening new job files (paper & electronic).
* Filing and general admin support.
* Arranging courier deliveries.
* Any other reasonable task as requested.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job