ISS Support Services is an independent division of ISS Facility Services Limited. Through its Office Services and Front of House businesses, it provides tailored hotel-style services to corporate clients in the UK and regionally. ISS is an established global facilities and outsourcing provider, working with some of the most recognised clients and global brands.
The highlights of working with us include;
• Investors in People Gold accredited organisation
• Experience with working for some of the world`s most successful brands
• Working with experts in the field of FM in continuing the growth of this successful 'boutique' business
• For the fourth year in a row, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has ranked ISS with the highest global rating on its annual list of the world`s best outsourcing service providers - The Global Outsourcing 100.
• Extensive learning & development opportunities with a range of sales and management courses, including through the ISS University.
This position requires a highly organised and flexible individual to work in a fast-paced environment managing a consistent high volume of work.
We are seeking an individual who has strong Admin and Personal Assistant Background and thrives working in a fast-paced environment managing a consistent high volume of work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing ever changing and complex calendars using Outlook Scheduler for a team of 8 Investment Professionals including preparation of meeting materials
- Manage incoming calls and respond to ad hoc requests;
- Undertake research and work on other special projects as assigned by manager
- Contact management: maintaining contacts in a consistent format - proactively organising and maintaining a good information retrieval system
- Main point of contact to meet and greet clients and visitors as well as screening and redirecting telephone calls, responding on the managers' behalf wherever possible
- Set up international conference calls & meetings: To efficiently prepare all meetings and ensure the managers are fully briefed for all meetings with the relevant correspondence/paperwork. Open up conference call bridges/VCs and ensure meeting rooms are prepared ahead of schedule
- Complete coordination of travel bookings: flights, trains, visas and hotel accommodation. Ensuring that the traveller has all relevant information required such as: Comprehensive travel/meeting itineraries, hotel and flight confirmations, taxi bookings, up-to-date travel information using the online booking tool or direct with the firms' travel agent
- To own the expense process as required. To include submitting expenses through the firm's Concur system
- General Administration duties to include photocopying, filing, scanning, mailings, devising and maintaining office systems
- Ad hoc projects to meet with the demands of the business and undertake any additional duties requested of you by your Line Manager
- Adhere to all ISS Support Services Site Operating Procedures, Standards and Policies and all client site policies
- Build and maintain excellent client and service partner relationships
- Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders in the relevant groups
- Promote a positive and proactive image at all times
- Ensure all tasks undertaken are done so in line with the prescribed procedures and without any deviation so as to minimise any risks to our client and ISS
- Keep apprised of all current procedures and policies
- Use the client site equipment in accordance with guidelines
- Take responsibility for health and safety, ensuring that it is in line with ISS Support Services and legal requirements. Maintain all site records as required
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times adhering to the ISS grooming standards and the client dress code policy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise tasks and heavy workload
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior executives
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills; good follow up and coordination skills
- Ability to work with multiple systems
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Positive, proactive approach with the ability work in a professional manner
- Possess the ability to think outside the box, being one step ahead whilst working collaboratively with the team
- Act as cover for other assistants in times of absences
- Calm, professional and focused approach
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment;
- An understanding of the financial services sector
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
- Proactively planning schedules and itineraries to take into account multi-time zones, conflicting calendars etc.
- Advanced-level skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Concur and CRM preferable but not essential.
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job