up to £18k DOE
We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join a world leading manufacturing company.
You will be joining a friendly team and given an opportunity to develop office administrative, HR and payroll skills through on-going training and development.
Duties will include:
- Processing customer documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with the distribution of letters within the business
- Production of general documentation to attached to applications
- Ensuring post received is distributed to the departments
- Maintenance of the filling systems
- General ad hoc administrative duties as required
- You will have at least 6 months admin or office experience, good level of English and Maths, enthusiasm and an ability to pick things up quickly with an excellent eye for detail.
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job