Salary: Dependant on experience + pension.
Contract: Full time, (part time considered), permanent.
Founded in 1987 and based just outside Manchester, we are a small, well established and progressive engineering company providing bespoke machinery along with full after sales service.
We cater to a diverse range of customers based in various industries, both domestically and internationally, and our innovative engineers strive to offer the latest production techniques. The company has a bright future, and we are looking to recruit an experienced and committed administration assistant.
• Answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries and taking messages.
• Issuing purchase orders.
• Preparing quotes.
• Responding to emails.
• Organising transport/shipping.
• Categorizing and filing office paperwork.
• Processing orders and systematizing relevant paperwork.
• General office duties.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally experience in a previous administrative role.
• Excellent telephone manner, and written communication skills.
• A strong, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly word, outlook and excel.
• Thorough, methodical, and well organised.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Great time management skills.
• Able to multitask effectively.
• A genuine team player.
• Experience of Sage 50 a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, dedicated team of individuals and become part of a progressive company.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job