As an Administrative Assistant you will be dealing with general administration duties such as data entry, account amendments and acting on any customer requests such as opening and closing accounts. You will be responsible for delivery a high quality of administrative support and dealing with all duties efficiently.
- Carry out a range of administrative support duties
- Act as a source of expertise to more junior colleagues
- Completing account amendments such as name change, or updating account details
- Dealing with internal and external account queries and dealing with these queries accordingly
- Monitoring the team inbox
- Data entry
- Typing up documnents
- Previous experience within an office environment
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong typing skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and outlook
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity based in Haywards Heath. This position is initially on a 6 month contract.
Please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Customer service
- client services
- customer service specialist
- busines banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job