As an Administration Assistant, you will report directly to the Administration Supervisor and your duties can include following;
- Accurately raising collections and inputting them onto in-house system.
- Communicating effectively by telephone, verbally and via email with customers and other internal departments.
- Processing customer orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Answering enquiries from customers effectively.
- Liaising with the field sales team.
- Maintaining departmental spread sheets.
- Ensuring that collections are made within the KPI's set and to progress chase as appropriate when necessary.
- Print off and distribute collection notes accordingly.
- Undertake any other general administration duties as required.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:-
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles - Administration Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Customer Service Administrator / Advisor, Customer Service Operator, Customer Service Assistant or Finance Assistant.
- You will be self motivated.
- Organised, flexible and diligent.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office along with basic to intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent accuracy and speed in admin tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and team working ability.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job