Administration Assistant/Team Assistant - Investment Banking Division
6 months Initially
A fantastic opportunity exists for an Administrative Assistant to join & support a team within the Investment Banking division.
Diary management, including organising internal/external meetings
- Handling sensitive and confidential material and information
- Establish professional and effective communication at all levels with internal stakeholders and assistants in your area
- Cultivating relationships with external clients and their assistants, develop knowledge of banker's clients, transactions and specific individuals where possible.
- Manage professional response to telephone calls, taking ownership of queries
- Management of email system, prioritising and responding where appropriate.
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel in high volumes - booking in advance where possible to ensure cost effectiveness and ensuring appropriate Visas have been obtained
- Arranging conference calls and video conferences internally and externally
- Understanding the internal systems for BofA such as Concur Smartforms/Call reports i/track (Training will be given for all internal systems).
- Handling expenses using Concur system - with a general understanding of the bank's policies
- Filing call reports on a weekly basis using Navigator
- Completing i-Track on a weekly basis
- Ensure relevant DRE is captured
Pre-empt and highlight to the Business Manager out of policy expenses
- Proactive style and ability to work independently and as a team player
- Investment Banking Division experience or similar
- Capable to multitask and prioritise
- Capable to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Proven secretarial experience preferably in a Financial Services environment
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate typing - approx 50 wpm
- Flexible approach to overtime and out of hours working patterns
- Mature, calm and professional attitude at all times
- Accuracy and numeracy
- Excellent communication skills at all levels written and verbally
- Confidence at dealing with people of all levels both internally and externally
Please apply with your most resent CV , we will try to respond in 48 hours
- Investment Banking Division
- Administration Assistant/Team Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'