The primary responsibility of the Administration Assistant will be to manage all areas of the administration. The Administration Assistant will maintain an accurate database of customer information such as billing details, and will keep updated records of sales figures on a weekly basis. This role is a key point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders, requests and queries, so being able to handle and prioritise the influx of customer requests is a must.
World Fuel Services is a global leader in fuel logistics, specialising in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, aviation and land fuel products and services. We are a Fortune 100 company and this is a unique opportunity to be part of our expanding London based operations team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the monthly / weekly reporting for customers (running reports from our system and analyzing the data)
- Assisting with our month end shut down
- Order taking via telephone and email
- Assisting with monitoring our various inboxes
- Building relationships with customers and internal divisions within our company
- Monitoring activity queue from internal system
Person Specification (Background and Skills):
- Administration work experience is essential
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is essential
- Experience of inputting data quickly and accurately is essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Experience within a sales, logistics or supply chain support function.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'