A great new Admin support vacancy working in a well established Property Management company in the city centre of Glasgow.
If you enjoy a professional office environment, a varied role and general admin this is an excellent opportunity!
This important position will involve providing administrative support to a Manager and Director - key duties will be as follows:
- Word processing - typing letters, emails and correspondence
- Handling telephone calls from clients in a professional manner
- Preparing mail merges and handouts for clients
- Deputising for one of the Personal Assistants in her absence
- General admin tasks - updating databases, filing and photocopying
Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience in an office environment with an organised, flexible and hardworking approach. You should ideally have some experience of typing, have confident IT abilities in all major packages and have good communication skills. It’s important you are smartly presented, well spoken and work well as part of a team.
In return you can look forward to an enjoyable position in this well established and friendly company. Full time permanent post, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Apply today with CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job