Role: Administration Assistant - Pro Bono and Careers
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 35 hours per week
Start date: April/May
Office Angels are working with a leading business within the UK who is currently looking for a Administration Assistant within their Leeds office in their Employability department. This is a unique opportunity for someone with experience of working within a busy office to join a renowned company.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Operational delivery of Pro Bono and careers programmes for Leeds
- All Administrative work relating to student activity
- Speaking to prospective legal advice clients and taking relevant case details
- Assisting with Careers and Pro Bono events including occasional evening and weekend working
- Assist in preparation of reports including the preparation and delivery of presentations
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Experience of delivering a high quality of service in your previous roles
- High level of attention to detail
- An understanding of confidentiality
- A flexible approach to work with a positive attitude
In return the company offers a generous annual leave allowance, private medical scheme, training and qualifications, pension scheme, travel loans and childcare vouchers.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Administration Assistant - Pro Bono and Careers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job