Work with us at our client's luxury sites based in the heart of Birmingham If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a customer facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
The working hours will be: 36 hours per week, this position involves working alternate Saturday's:
- Week 1 pattern: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Week 2 pattern:Thursday, Friday, Saturday
The shifts will be from 7am until 7pm
You will deal with students from all over the world, so it is important that you are knowledgeable, polite and possess strong communication skills.
The duties will include:
- Daily administrative duties with regard to the delivery of the service to students, staff and clients.
- Ensure the building is kept tidy and in optimum condition, report and issues to maintenance for a quick resolution
- Assist with queries but phone and email in a prompt and courteous manner
- To be responsible for the safe keeping of any monies / float and banking of receipts in accordance with the cash handling procedures.
- Control and issue of any keys or access devices including administration relating to car parking (if applicable) in accordance with residences procedures.
- Communicating effectively with customers to ensure they are fully informed of current and future developments
- Maintaining excellent relationships with students
- Maintain proper and accurate records in conjunction with Accommodation Management Team
- Under supervision, manage all risk and safety within property
- Assist with room viewings and showing students around the property
For this position we are seeking the following skills/attributes:
- Customer service experience, both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Confident when speaking to clients/customers.
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job