Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and faced paced environment? Then this could be the job for you!
This role is computer based and you would be working with fraudulent application alerts, applying affective fraud techniques to ensure minimum losses. You will also be working with internal system and fraud prevention databases.
- Potentially handling customer complaints.
- Investigation regarding fraud.
- Using analytical tools to assess the risk.
- Ideally working within fraud environment.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in handling difficult conversations.
- A good Team Worker.
- Has the ability to liaise with customers and colleagues.
- Financial industry experience is a must.
- Must be ideally aware of credit files etc.
- Open to receiving feedback from managers and trainer.
Start Date: October 2019
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
Location: Manchester, 1 Cross Street.
Hours: 8-4 or 9-5 (to be agreed once onboard). Training is 8-4. 1hr lunch.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply below!
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'