Administration Assistant III
My client is seeking an experience Administrator to provide support to the Marketing Team.
This is 12 month contract based in Holborn.
Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage Role * Raise and manage (including receipting) Purchase Orders in line with Marketing and BU budget for HIV.
- Proactively record planned and actual spend in the OPEX tracker, ensuring issues are flagged amongst the team.
- Support HIV BU and products as a whole including the Operations Team
- Support Associate / Senior product managers in managing and providing all Legal and Financial documentation (Work Orders) for each commercial project, ensuring they meet compliance regulations and project timelines
- Provide support to the Sales Team where appropriate and maintain a constant flow of information between the Holborn office and the field, ensuring timely access to materials and systems support.
- Manage Electronic Approval System alongside the marketing team to ensure meetings / agreements / leave pieces/ digital assets etc. are approved in a timely manner
- Lead on logistics for BU meetings
- Co-ordinate and provide administrative support to all external customer facing conference and meetings
- Liaise with HCPs as appropriate to ensure correct and suitable contractual agreements are in place and payment is made in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of and strict adherence to ABPI Code (IPHA if appropriate), Gilead SOPs and Business Conduct policies
- Organised and able to work on multiple projects at once with a range of stakeholders internal colleagues across teams/external agencies/external organisation
- Process driven and confident with a range of systems
- Previous experience with budgets/finance
- General understanding of the ABPI code
- PromoMats/Zinc Experience would be good
- Events experience would also be ideal as responsible for Business Unit meetings
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Senior Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'