Administration Assistant - HR Resourcing (Night shifts)
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 4-10PM, Friday 3.30-10PM
Package?- £18,500 + 3% flex fund, pension, life assurance, annual leave (25 days + bank holidays)
Location - Newport
Who are we?
Established in 2013, SSCL (Shared Services Connected Limited), is a joint venture between Sopra Steria and the Cabinet Office.
We have an enviable track record in the design and delivery of large scale business support solutions including HR, Payroll, Finance, IT, Procurement and Administration for our long list of clients including The Department for Work and Pensions, Environment Agency Department for Education, Ministry of Justice, Met Police and the Home Office.
The day job
Fixed Term Contract until March 2021
We’re currently looking for a number of Administration Assistants to join our very busy team to be responsible for performing one of a number of resourcing transactional processes and be part of a team working alongside a wider comprehensive service.
We aren’t necessarily looking for a long list of experience but some understanding of what it takes to work in a busy fast paced environment that doesn’t stop! If you are motivated and willing to learn, we can show you the rest.?
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Processing work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary and log if appropriate
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement
- To assist in the production of standard management information and month end reports as required
- Initial point of contact for customers when they ring SSCL Contact Centre.
- Answer incoming calls within the time specified by the agreed service levels.
- Ascertain the relevant information and call details to ensure right communication. Monitor the status of open calls and to progress these calls to ensure that the contracted service levels are met.
- Escalate issues to the Team Leader
Skills and experience needed:
- Strong administration experience, ideally within a shared service environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team/virtual team or other structured environment
- IT Wiz - Microsoft Office (Excel (basic formulas), Word, Outlook), emailing, web chats
- Strong customer service skills showing empathy, diligence and care when dealing with queries
- Articulate and able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Takes pride in delivering a high quality, high accuracy tasks under strict deadlines
- Think on your feet - There will always be things that will come up that will be new to you
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks coupled with excellent organisational skills
- Customer facing telephone and call handling skills
To be successful in this role you will be required to secure SC level clearance.
Reasons why you should join us:
- We’re big, really big. With that comes career growth opportunities - we offer excellent training, you’ll join a company where development and progression is actively encouraged and not just something we talk about
- We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count
- Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo
- Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our emissions
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- General Admin
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'