Role - Administrative Assistant
Ref. No - BP217
Location - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
Salary - £17,000 - £18,000 pa
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking to work for a well-established companywith office set in a beautifully location?
Do you have an enthusiastic approach towards Administration with the ability to work as part of a team whilst being professional and rising to challenges? Are you a friendly and hardworking individual? Would you like the opportunity to develop professionally, build on your Administrative knowledge and widen your skill set?
What will I be doing as an Administrative Assistant?
- The main purpose of this role will be assisting the office with all administrative jobs
- You will be the first point of contact for customers, meeting and greeting
- Answering a high volume of telephone calls
- Recording telephone messages correctly
- Daily data entry onto the company database
- Daily post distribution
- Responsible for ordering stationary
I should apply if I have…
- Administrative Assistant experience
- Full Driver’s License
- Excellent telephone manner
- Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Easy transport routes from; Caversham, Wallingford Reading, Marlow, Maidenhead, Twyford, Nuffield, Nettlebed, High Wycombe, Didcot
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this Administrative Assistant position, please contact Beth Phillipsat Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'