Administration Assistant (fixed term contract until November 2018)
Leeds City Centre
Fantastic company benefits including bonus and 25 days holiday + bank holidays
We have just registered an exciting opportunity for a professional and highly capable administrator to join a renowned financial services in Leeds City Centre in a newly created role. You will be supporting the PA to the MD of the company with diary management, travel bookings, assisting the PA with event organisation and general administration.
This would be the ideal role for a candidate with strong administration experience keen to take the next step in their career. Though this is initially a fixed term contract, this is working within a company where there are excellent opportunities for long term development and progression if you prove yourself.
Your duties will include:
- Email management, being the first point of contact when required
- Assisting with diary management
- Arranging itineries and travel arrangements for both UK and overseas travel
- Ensuring holiday requests are approved and recorded
- Assisting the PA with event organisation
- Raising purchase orders when required
- Assisting with general administration
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
To be considered for this role you will have some strong administrative experience gained to date, a high level of attention to detail and strong organisation skills. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff and managers at all levels in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proactive with the ability to work using own initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Articulate, confident and professional
- Administration experience
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job