Fabulous opportunity to join a well established company in Cheadle.
If you are well presented, intelligent and looking for a step into a career not just a job this role maybe perfect for you.
Working within the finance team the Administration Clerks role will be busy, fast paced and varied.
Full training will be given on the "Finance side of things" so if you’re good with admin, organised and like to learn please apply.
The day to day duties are likely to include:
- Ensure invoices are paid in time
- Assisting with raising cheques and checking bank statements
- Answer telephones
- Liaise with other departments in the business to resolve any queries
- Update excel spreadsheets
- Responsible for checking documents are raised accurately
- General administrative duties to support the department
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE Maths & English (Grade C or above)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Willing to learn
- Good team player with ability to work well under pressure
- Professional telephone manner
Please forward your CV straight away via the link below
- Finance Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job