WOW FACTOR: An amazing opportunity has just become available in the heart of the City working for a fun yet professional and social organisation based in energetic and buzzy offices. Our client is looking for a polished and enthusiastic candidate to join their busy and hard working team. Based in beautiful offices our client is a highly recognised Finance company, an amazing opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the City and looking to gain experience and expand on their skills.
JOB ROLE: Administrative Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
HOURS: 08.30am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £20,000-£22,000 *Depending on experience
CULTURE: Dynamic, busy, varied, modern offices.
****Successful candidates will have a background within Financial Services
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Liaise extensively with Account Managers, assisting with all administration
- Assist the client services team with ad hoc administration
- Managing time sheets and invoices - reviewing, auditing and approving for Professional Services
- Ensure all billable customers are invoiced on time for work completed each month
- Ensuring compliance with procedure/deadlines, and full administration
- To compile reports including opportunity and pipeline reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Professionalism in dealing with internal and external contacts
- Strong Education
- Experience within the financial services industry is necessary.
- Computer literacy, including ability to work on Microsoft Office products, and intermediate typing skills
- Proactive, friendly, enthusiastic, ability prioritise and work part of an international team
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality
- Desire to progress within the organisation, learn and think outside the current role.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job